Friday, May 09, 2008

Friends

The following entry is provided for your cut-and-paste pleasure, because you know you need one, too.


Let's not be friends anymore. I'm not sure I ever really liked you in the first place. Actually, I never really liked you in the first place. We spent a lot of time together. In retrospect, this was too much time. The truth is, I've always been a little embarrassed by my association with you. I think most of us have a "friend" like this at some point in our lives.

Your jokes aren't funny. Your taste in everything is very bland and annoying. You have an exceptionally long list of character flaws. I sometimes find you downright repulsive. It has always been this way.

So let's be done with this. If I ever see you out somewhere, let's just wave, or do that too-cool-for-words chin-flip-up thing we all learned in the halls at school.

No comments: