Thursday, December 14, 2023

Ode To Joy

 It’s fine.  Okay, not fine, but I’ve calmed myself down considerably.  I was able to color in a few details about what went so terribly wrong.  It’s really the same old adage about being careful where you hitch your wagon.

I’m not going to shed light on the details but I’ll say I encountered at least two people who didn’t like me (that happens all the time) and these were people that other people were very motivated to keep happy.  Quietly, not everyone thinks the decision made sense. 

I’ll only add that if I had not been fired, the photo job would have been finished three weeks ago.  As of now the finish date is still at least three weeks out.

What I know for sure is that all these ridiculous shenanigans completely killed the fun. I think the majority of people involved would agree on that.  Great work, people.


No comments: