Thursday, January 03, 2008

My World - And Welcome To It

I was gonna tear this sum'bitch down because I was all freaking out about having a paper trail and what would happen if the link fell into the wrong hands, but - and go figure - I've been nominated for a Thurber Award. If you got the mad skillz to use "but" and "and" next to each other in a sentence, then maybe you'll get yourself a Thurby-nod, too. Yeah, and I just did it again. So suck on that, bitches!

Truthfully, I was able to get an actual writer from Letterman's show to read a page of this here blournal. I might say it hasn't been a complete waste, but it totally has. Sorry.

Truthfully, I found it very helpful to write about the idiots my family and all their wacky shenanigans at Christmas. If I hadn't taken the time to think about it and organize the deposition story, the whole thing would probably just be a blur. This way I can remember what happened without having to dwell on it.

Untruthfully, I love blogs.

Truthfully, if I continue to do this, one day it will come back and bite me in the ass. Consequences will ensue. Possibly irreversible consequences. The odds are just stacked that way. Yet, here I am.

Otherwise, I'll let you draw your own conclusions about the "snowman" that stands in my backyard.



Much like this blournal, it's obvious that something terribly wrong has happened, but all you can do is stare.

No comments: