Tuesday, January 30, 2007

How 'Bout That?

SANTA MONICA, Calif. (Jan. 30, 2007) -- In an historic GRAMMY® moment, the Police (Sting, Stewart Copeland, and Andy Summers) will reunite and perform together for the first time on the GRAMMYs when they open the 49th Annual GRAMMY® Awards telecast on Feb. 11, it was announced today by The Recording Academy®. With five GRAMMY Awards to their slate of accolades, the Police, one of the most famous bands in the world, create a purely original sound by infusing reggae with pop and rock -- a sound that will be heard 'round the world from the GRAMMY stage.


Cool, but it would have been a lot cooler 15 years ago, before Sting, through a series of unlistenable solo albums, killed the Police.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"...Every girl that I go out with becomes my GRAMMY® in the end

Every girl that I go out with becomes my GRAMMY® in the end

Well I hear my GRAMMY® calling, but I don't need her as a friend

Every girl that I go out with becomes my GRAMMY® in the end

Ohhhhh... GRAMMY®"