Monday, October 30, 2006

The O'Reily Factor for Kids

Continuing this theme of topics that are too easy to poke fun at, here's an excerpt from The Factor, Jr.

"This guide is not necessarily about what's right and wrong. It's about using your head. Listen up."

"At this stage in my life, I know who I am and, best of all, I know how to choose friends I can trust and stay away from people who are poison."

"I hope you're not the kind of pinhead kid who thinks that adults are living in a world that has nothing to do with yours."


And of course, I could go on. But for $22.95 (hardcover) Bill will give you "...the straight stuff. No sugarcoating" type of advice that is so challenging for parents to administer.

Especially if your kid is such a fuckin' pinhead.

On a technical note, rather than have all these posts displayed on one page, I've switched to over to a Daylight Savings format, where each day's entry is on its own page. I think I like that better.

No comments: