Wednesday, October 25, 2006

"Should I Not Have Said That?"

I don't often ask myself that question because it would require way too much time, but I did recently manage to creep myself out, due to something I said. I said some things that were, I don’t know, “funny”? I remember laughing at the time, but when the laughter went away, it was replaced by a kind of gross creepiness that has left a bit of a mental stain, and trust me, use of the word "stain" is not making the whole situation any better.

This weekened, I decided to pay an unannounced visit to my brother-in-law’s house to get his Internet connection working. The door was open, so I just walked in. He was in the shower, and that door was open, too. Almost seemed like some kind of hopeful invitation, doing something like that, so instead of the perfectly direct and sensible, "Hey, U.P. I'm doin' the cable!", I instead chose to shout up, “Hey, you got room for me in there!” Ha ha frickin' ha. Whatever. I'm so damn funny. He figured it right out anyway and shouts, “Hey, yeah. Come on in.” It was all so hopelessly gay.

I didn't have to add, "Yeah, I can do your back!"

That was creepy.

There will be no photo with today's entry.

No comments: