Wednesday, November 08, 2006

An Early Christmas


Just as I'm getting about ready to pull the plug on this whole blournal (almost been a month now) I found that it's actually done something for me. After yesterday's grim entry, I feel kind of cleansed. I feel pretty good and ready to be optimistic about things. Let's try that.

I really like that new Who song "A Man In a Purple Dress". They could do a whole album like that - just Pete playing an acoustic guitar, and Roger singing. I'd buy at least one copy.

Even though I'm not a big fan of movies, I saw a preview of "For Your Consideration", and I'm looking forward to that DVD rental.

This entry is fucking stupid.

Here's my Christmas list.

Les Paul Standard. Ebony.


Les Paul Classic. Wine Red.


Les Paul Studio. Wine Red.

Gretsch 6120 Nashville / or Brian Setzer / or Reverend Horton Heat. I just like the classic Orange Stain. (Pictured at top)

"Baby" Taylor. Mahogany.


Takagi hot water heater.

I already know which one I'm getting.

No comments: